This recipe makes 1 cup of Oat Crunch, which is more than you’ll need for the parfaits. Save the rest to serve with yogurt, fresh berries, or sorbet.
|Add ingredients to “My Shopping List”|
- 1/2 cup puffed rice cereal
- 1/4 cup gluten-free old-fashioned rolled oats (not instant), such as Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- 2 Tbs. raw pumpkin seeds
- 2 Tbs. pure maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 3 Tbs. gluten-free tofu cream cheese, such as Follow Your Heart Vegan Gourmet Cream Cheese Alternative
- 1/2 cup sweetened pumpkin pie filling
- 6 oz. vanilla soy yogurt
To make Oat Crunch:
1. Preheat oven to 300°F. Combine puffed rice, oats, and pumpkin seeds in small bowl. Add maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice, and pinch of salt; stir well. Transfer ingredients to prepared baking sheet; spread into thin layer. Bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until light brown. Remove from oven; let cool. Break up Oat Crunch with fingers, and set aside.
To make Pumpkin Mousse:
1. Whisk tofu cream cheese in bowl until fluffy. Add pumpkin pie filling, and whisk until smooth. Chill.
2. Spoon 2 Tbs. yogurt into serving glasses. Top with one-quarter Pumpkin Mousse. Sprinkle 1 Tbs. Oat Crunch over each parfait. Repeat process with yogurt, Pumpkin Mousse, and Oat Crunch.