- 2 10-oz. pkgs. frozen spinach, thawed and drained, liquid reserved
- 2 medium potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (3 cups)
- 2 Tbs. garlic powder
- 2 Tbs. curry powder
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup light coconut milk
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Stir together spinach, 3/4 cup spinach liquid, potatoes, garlic powder, curry powder, cumin, and salt in 9-inch square baking dish. Cover with foil, and bake 45 minutes.
2. Remove from oven. Stir in coconut milk, and transfer to serving bowl.
Per : Calories: 207, Protein: 9g, Total fat: 5g, Saturated fat: 2g, Carbs: 35g, Cholesterol: mg, Sodium: 700mg, Fiber: 8g, Sugars: 3g