- 2/3 cup diced avocado
- 2 Tbs. lime juice
- 2 tsp. grated lime zest
- 2/3 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup vegan cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions (white and pale green parts)
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp. chile sauce, such as sriracha
- 8 81/2-inch Vietnamese rice paper wrappers
- 2 cups alfalfa sprouts
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced fresh mango
1. Combine avocado, lime juice, and lime zest in small bowl. Stir in bell pepper, cream cheese, green onions, cilantro, and chile sauce; set aside.
2. Fill large bowl (9-inch diameter) with warm water. Submerge 1 rice paper wrapper 10 seconds in water, or just until it becomes soft. Remove wrapper to flat work surface, and let rest 30 seconds; it will become more pliable.
3. Spoon scant 1/4 cup avocado mixture just below middle of rice paper wrapper, leaving 1-inch border on either side. Top with 1/4 cup alfalfa sprouts and 2 to 3 mango slices. Fold bottom of rice paper wrapper up over filling, pressing filling as you go. Fold both sides of rice paper inward. Gently press to seal. Roll up wrapper to top edge. Brush water on top edge, if necessary, to seal. Repeat with remaining wrappers, avocado, sprouts, and mango.
Per : Calories: 227, Protein: 6g, Total fat: 7g, Saturated fat: 1g, Carbs: 37g, Cholesterol: mg, Sodium: 129mg, Fiber: 4g, Sugars: 11g