- 1 1/2 lb. red potatoes, cut into 1-inch-thick wedges
- 3 Tbs. olive oil, divided
- 3 tsp. minced garlic, divided
- 1 tsp. hot smoked paprika, or more to taste
- 3/4 cup canned crushed tomatoes
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Toss potatoes with 2 Tbs. oil on large baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper, if desired; cover tightly with foil; and roast 20 minutes. Remove foil, and continue roasting 12 minutes, or until potatoes are golden on bottom. Carefully turn potatoes, and roast 8 minutes more, or until browned. Sprinkle 1 tsp. garlic over potatoes, and transfer to serving dish.
2. Meanwhile, heat remaining 1 Tbs. oil in small saucepan over medium heat. Add remaining 2 tsp. garlic, and sauté 30 seconds, or until just fragrant.
Add paprika, sauté 10 seconds, then stir in tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper, if desired, and simmer
10 minutes. Serve potatoes with sauce.
Per 1-cup serving: Calories: 172, Protein: 3g, Total fat: 7g, Saturated fat: 1g, Carbs: 23g, Cholesterol: mg, Sodium: 49mg, Fiber: 2g, Sugars: g