Makes 6 to 8 servings
- 1 12-ounce package non-dairy chocolate chips (about 2 cups)
- 1 16-ounce package firm tofu
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter, crunchy or smooth (or more to taste)
- soymilk (to desired texture)
- 1 vegan graham cracker crust, such as Keebler’s Graham Cracker Ready Crust
- 1 cup non-dairy chocolate chips (optional topping)
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional topping)
Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler, saucepan, or microwave.
In a food processor or high-powered blender, add the melted chocolate chips, tofu, peanut butter, and 1/2 cup of soymilk. Blend until very smooth, adding more soymilk if desired.
Pour the filling into a graham cracker crust and refrigerate for 2 hours.
For a Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie with a hard chocolate topping, after the pie has been chilled for 2 hours, melt 1 cup of non-dairy chocolate chips. Pour the melted chocolate over the top of the pie. If desired, add chopped nuts. Refrigerate for 2 additional hours.
2. Christmas in Texas with the fam
3. Fresh squeezed OJ after the Say No to Drugs 10k tomorrow
Apparently there is going to be a fancy, smancy breakfast after the race. I better run fast… rain is expected at 9am. Note: I’m not dreaming about running this bridge 2x.
What are you dreaming about?